Polyflex Urethanes Case Study
Established in 1981, Polyflex Urethanes has 40 years’ experience in the design and manufacturing of High-performance Polyurethane Engineering Components to a broad spectrum of industries, and has been the proud supplier of over 2,000,000 Polyurethane Bushes throughout the years. Most notably, they have spent 30 years engineering the highest-quality Suspension Bushes for Southern Africa’s largest truck-trailer manufacturers.
They are proud to be a team of dedicated and passionate South Africans with an ethos of excellence. They believe in manufacturing the best-suited quality products for the African environment, backed with comprehensive research and testing.
Why choose Polyflex?
- They use liquid-castable moulding instead of the alternative injection moulding, which, although a slower process, provides them with control over the formulation of the materials. Polyflex has their very own secret formula!
- Thermosetting Urethane is used instead of Thermoplastic Urethane, which (because of the permanent chemical bonds developed during the moulding process) enables the product to retain its integrity under load at higher temperatures and under severe vibrations.
- Over 39 years’ experience.
- Local manufacturer.
- Superior material & quality products.
- Value for money.
- Unique Polymer formulation (their secret formula), ultimately allowing Polyflex materials to last longer.
- Polyflex products are guaranteed against faulty manufacturing.
- Reduces longer-term maintenance costs on fleet.
- Perfectly cast products with no bubbles.
- Polyflex can assist with custom development on products.
- As a local manufacturer and supplier, they offer easy “after-sale” communication & support.