FlightScope Case Study
In 1989, in humble Stellenbosch South Africa, Henri Johnson founded the FlightScope® Brand. FlightScope began as a high-quality supplier in the defence industry, and has since developed into becoming a world leader in the creation of 3D Doppler Ball Tracking Monitors, Golf Radars and Launch Monitors for sports.
FlightScope is thrilled that its expertise in the field of Doppler Radars and Phased Array Tracking Technology has gone on to add value to the sports industry, and contributes to the advancement of sportspeople locally and internationally.
Its products are the first choice for golf instructors, club fitters, tour players and original equipment manufacturers around the world. The FlightScope legacy spans to more than 24 countries, and their love for absolute precision continues to set them apart.
The FlightScope headquarters are based in Orlando, Florida, USA – a key location in the golfing industry. However, their South African roots remain a proud part of who they are, fuelling their work ethic and high-quality service.
What We Do for FlightScope:
- Customer Marketing & Communication
- Sales and After Sales Care
- Training Content
- Learning Programmes
- End Consumer Marketing & Communication
- Social Media Content & Management
- Events & Product Demonstrations
As a leader in the field of innovation, FlightScope is dedicated to supplying sports pros and enthusiasts with breakthrough technology that provides accurate data and performance analysis that results in true advancement. FlightScope® now has applications in:
- Cricket – FlightScope® is the only company in the world to measure bowling speed;
- Tennis – FlightScope® manages all ATP tournaments’ chair-umpire scoring systems;
- Golf – FlightScope® developed the World’s first 3D Doppler tracking radar for golf;
• Baseball – FlightScope® provides pitching, hitting, and pop time analysis.